Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
newoan newoan is offline

Default Australia bush cuture

can I please have a little note about the history of the Australia bush life.
their compair to life today.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Your teacher would know that you didn't do your own homework because our
spelling could NEVER be as bad as yours.

--

JoAnn Paules
Microsoft MVP - Publisher

"newoan" wrote in message
news
can I please have a little note about the history of the Australia bush
life.
their compair to life today.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

This newsgroup is for questions about Microsoft Word.

It would be an excellent idea if you did your own homework. Try
http://www,google.com and http://en.wikipedia.org.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

On Sun, 11 Mar 2007 19:21:13 -0700, newoan
wrote:

can I please have a little note about the history of the Australia bush life.
their compair to life today.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Greg Maxey Greg Maxey is offline

Try:

Austrailian bush life: "It ain't like it used to be and and it never
was."