Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Jim Hollowood Jim Hollowood is offline

Default Tab direction

I have created several forms using Word. The latest one I have created would
be much easier to use if I could change the direction the tab's proceed.
Right now, the default I guess they move from left to right. Because my form
has a colum for each day of the week it would be easier to use if the tabs
ran from top to bottom. Does anyone know if this can be done?