Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Montna6 Montna6 is offline

Default Is it keyboard shortcuts

When I am typing in Word, randomly new windows will get opened, fonts will
change, text will become left justified. I thought it might be out of
control keyboard shortcuts that I don' know I trigger but I think I'm looking
in the right place and the only shortcut I see is Ctrl S to save One of the
most chronic pop-ups is

"Type the internet address of a document or folder. and internet explorer
will open it for you . . "

I don't what I'm doing to trigger these changes but would appreciate help
stopping it. Thanks.... I'm new so take pity on me.

keyboard shortcuts bobobi Microsoft Word Help 4 August 1st 08 10:32 PM
Keyboard Shortcuts. Mark2006 New Users 1 May 15th 08 07:14 AM
Keyboard Shortcuts Silver Fox Microsoft Word Help 10 October 10th 07 08:09 PM
Keyboard shortcuts LurfysMa New Users 1 June 12th 07 04:06 PM
Keyboard Shortcuts Hango Microsoft Word Help 3 March 8th 06 03:15 PM