Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
stumped-in-excel stumped-in-excel is offline

Default how do i hyperlink a column of email addresses?

I'm creating an index and need to hyperlink a column of email addresses (too
many to be done singally) - what's the command for this?

Thx
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You could try selecting all of them and clicking the Hyperlink button. If
that doesn't work, make sure that "Internet and network paths to hyperlinks"
is checked in the AutoFormat Options, and then use Format | AutoFormat |
AutoFormat Now.

"stumped-in-excel" wrote in
message news