Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DeccoEur DeccoEur is offline

Default How do I Hide text in Word 2007 document?

In Word 2000 there was a "Hidden Text" command available. I can't find this
in Word 2007.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Select the text that you want to hide. Press Ctrl+Shift+H.

If you want to make use of the Font dialog box, you can do this: On the Home
tab, click the dialog launcher (the arrow at the bottom right) of the Font
group. In the dialog box, select "Hidden" and click OK.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP