Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Cicaneo Cicaneo is offline

Default How do you make a tri-fold pamphlet with six panels on word?

Using Microsoft Office Word 2003 and I'm trying to make a brochure that can
be folded into thirds and will have six panels for presenting my information.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Cicaneo wrote:
Using Microsoft Office Word 2003 and I'm trying to make a brochure that can
be folded into thirds and will have six panels for presenting my information.

You might find Publisher a better option for a brochure, but the way to
do it in Word would be to Format the page so that it has three columns.

--
Hope this helps,

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Please reply only to the newsgroups unless you wish to obtain my
services on a paid professional basis.