Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bob

Default How do I make sure final version of word doc (no comments) is emai

Once I have a final version of a document, I would like to email the final
version, but do not want recepient to have access to tracked changes or
comments. Every time I open the document, it opens in the version with all
the changes. Is there a way to make the document final?

Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carol

On the Reviewing toolbar, click on Accept all changes.
--
Carol A. Bratt, MCP

"Bob" wrote:

Once I have a final version of a document, I would like to email the final
version, but do not want recepient to have access to tracked changes or
comments. Every time I open the document, it opens in the version with all
the changes. Is there a way to make the document final?

Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz

Once Track Changes is activated in a doc the only way to quash it is to
Accept or Reject ALL changes, turn the feature OFF & save. If you want to
retain a copy with TC still active, use Save As, reject/accept the changes in
it, turn TC off & email it as the attachment.

HTH |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac