Zer0 Zer0 is offline
Junior Member

Default how do i overlap text purposely

windows 8.1, word 2003

i am working with a document that is about 120-150 pages (unknown at this time)

i have been changeing the font size and it makes massive jumps in page numbers by small changes

I am wondering I am useing microsoft word 2003 and useing the font Gabriola which uses some long F's and maybe others.

I was forced to use the setting exactly and 1-2 sizes larger than the font to make it show it all because without this it was double lined, is it possible instead of doing that and takeing allot of pages to do so, can i overlap the text from one line to the next, haveing that long f over overlap into other lines or at least partially

or is it possible to greatly reduce the space inbetween lines
makeing changes like this is makeing a desturbing amount more pages
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You know how to use "Line Spacing: Exactly." You can set that figure
as low as 1 pt. "12 on 10" is not impossible for normal text.

But do you really have to use a font that takes up so much vertical
space?

On Monday, January 20, 2020 at 9:31:08 PM UTC-5, Zer0 wrote:
windows 8.1, word 2003

i am working with a document that is about 120-150 pages (unknown at
this time)

i have been changeing the font size and it makes massive jumps in page
numbers by small changes

I am wondering I am useing microsoft word 2003 and useing the font
Gabriola which uses some long F's and maybe others.

I was forced to use the setting exactly and 1-2 sizes larger than the
font to make it show it all because without this it was double lined, is
it possible instead of doing that and takeing allot of pages to do so,
can i overlap the text from one line to the next, haveing that long f
over overlap into other lines or at least partially

or is it possible to greatly reduce the space inbetween lines
makeing changes like this is makeing a desturbing amount more pages

Zer0 Zer0 is offline
Junior Member

if i set the exactly too small it just chops the top and bottom of the font off, i want to use fancy font i searched and tried all the fonts and came up with that one

isn't there a way to have the font to go into the blank space in between the sentences

if not is there a way to make the space in between the sentences smaller

in this way i make the font boundaries bigger(using exact option) while making the space in between smaller
Zer0 Zer0 is offline
Junior Member

anyone know
Zer0 Zer0 is offline
Junior Member

sorry i didn't understand that, are you speaking in a foreign language that doesn't show up in this forum correctly

jtrantow jtrantow is offline
Junior Member

Thanks for the post. I have been searching for the post where I can get help for the online services at affordable papers review and for that I am here to get help from your website and I think it will be so much useful for me.