lgeer

Default my space bar is deleting characters when I try to insert a charac.

I know that there is a way to stop this, but I can't remember how....(my
space bar deletes characters when I try to insert a character, or try to
correct an error....I end up having to retype from that point on over
again....Please help!!!
JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

Hit the Insert key.

--