Gman1959

Default combobox

Obviously I haven't been clear enough. Where/how do I actually physically
type in the 26 or 33 items that I want to show up on the pull down menu of my
combo box?
Thomas Campitelli

Firstly, read this:

http://word.mvps.org/FindHelp/Posting.htm

Secondly, check this out. Drop down forms are discussed a little bit
further down the page.

http://www.seniortechcenter.org/refe...e/wordform.php

Thomas Campitelli