Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dave

Default Problems opening documents based on templates

Hi

I have 2 users from a large team having the same problem. They use a series
of templates to create documents, along with the rest of the same team.

However, after an intermittent length of time, documents created with these
templates for these 2 users stop opening correctly.

They display the message "there is not enough memory or disk space to launch
or print this document" and the company logo fails to load.

It is possible to delete the logo and insert a new one at this point. But
out of some 20 users, creating documents from the same templates, only 2
users are affected.

I have tried deleting normal.dot but this has had no impact on the problem.

Any suggestions would be greatfully recieved.

Many thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cooz

Dag Dave - o nee, we doen Engels hier...
Hi Dave,

Just brainstorming...
Try a new template in which the logo is included by means of the
IncludePicture field. Add the \d switch to the field. This should decrease
the file size, which may very well be the cause of the problem.

Good luck,
Cooz
--
PS: If this is a satisfying answer to your question and you're logged in via
the Microsoft site, please click Yes to "Did this post answer the question?".