Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
nantucketbob

Default Video Boo-boo. "Microsoft doesn't care"

The video "Microsoft Doesn't Care" lady states that the term "gurgitate" does
not exist. It does. It means "to surge." I found it on WordWeb, a really
handy tool.

Robert Hall
Nantucket Mass

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

I have no idea what video you're referring to, but the fact that a word is
marked as "misspelled" (which I guess is what you're talking about) doesn't
mean that it doesn't exist or even that Microsoft thinks it doesn't exist.
It means that it is not in the spelling lexicon, which is an indication that
it is a word that is not commonly used by a great number of people (compare
this to a standard desk dictionary, which doesn't contain as many words as a
gigantic Unabridged dictionary). If it's a word you use frequently, add it
to your custom dictionary; that's what it's for.

"nantucketbob" wrote in message
The video "Microsoft Doesn't Care" lady states that the term "gurgitate"

does
not exist. It does. It means "to surge." I found it on WordWeb, a

really
handy tool.

Robert Hall
Nantucket Mass

----------------

this
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jezebel

Also, the dictionary deliberately omits words that, although legitimate, are
more likely to be mistakes (eg, for most people 'wether' is more likely to
be a typo than a reference to sheep).

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
I have no idea what video you're referring to, but the fact that a word is
marked as "misspelled" (which I guess is what you're talking about)
doesn't
mean that it doesn't exist or even that Microsoft thinks it doesn't exist.
It means that it is not in the spelling lexicon, which is an indication
that
it is a word that is not commonly used by a great number of people
(compare
this to a standard desk dictionary, which doesn't contain as many words as
gigantic Unabridged dictionary). If it's a word you use frequently, add it
to your custom dictionary; that's what it's for.

so
all may benefit.

"nantucketbob" wrote in message
The video "Microsoft Doesn't Care" lady states that the term "gurgitate"

does
not exist. It does. It means "to surge." I found it on WordWeb, a

really
handy tool.

Robert Hall
Nantucket Mass

----------------
suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the
"I

this
link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and
then
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Video Driver Tom Microsoft Word Help 1 May 31st 06 05:52 AM
Video demos won't play txdebee Microsoft Word Help 1 March 7th 06 08:38 PM
How do I put video clips into a word document? scwolverine Microsoft Word Help 0 August 25th 05 01:53 PM
How do I embed video in Word? Otterbein Student Microsoft Word Help 4 May 16th 05 05:56 AM
Does anyone have a template for a video case insert Nanc Microsoft Word Help 1 March 5th 05 09:23 PM