Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
poliglota poliglota is offline

Default How can I add portuguese language support to word 2007

Currently my setup has proffing tools for Spanish and English I would liek to
add Portuguese as well, is there a way to do it at no additional cost?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You don't add it to Word, but to Windows (see thread yesterday about
adding Spanish). I suspect, though, that the proofing tools are sold
separately (or maybe only in a package with the proofing tools for
several languages).

On Mar 25, 10:01*am, poliglota
wrote:
Currently my setup has proffing tools for Spanish and English I would liek to
add Portuguese as well, is there a way to do it at no additional cost?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

The proofing tools for Office are now sold separately -
http://www.microsoft.com/office/edit...fingtools.mspx
Unless you already have a copy of Word 2003 proofing tools, which can be
pressed into service, it is not a no cost option.