Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
D Burton

Default How do I convert .pdf files to .doc files and .p65 to .pdf files

I am trying to import or change .pdf files to .doc files. I not finding much
help. Is is possible to do or not. If it is possible, how do I do it. I am
also trying to get .p65 files into a .pdf file, no luck. Just wondering if
someone could help? Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jezebel

Get the full version of Acrobat. Open the PDF, SaveAs Word. Bear in mind
that if the PDF was created from a non-word-processor application (Visio,
PageMaker, etc, etc) the resulting doc file may be wierd (to say the least).

"D Burton" D wrote in message
I am trying to import or change .pdf files to .doc files. I not finding
much
help. Is is possible to do or not. If it is possible, how do I do it. I
am
also trying to get .p65 files into a .pdf file, no luck. Just wondering
if
someone could help? Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Graham Mayor

If you have a scanner and OCR software, print out the document, scan it and
run the scan through the OCR.