Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Mickey Mickey is offline

Default Need Help Desperately

Hi, I have a document that was sent to me. In the document there are
cross-references to tables. For example, "Table 1" is shaded in gray and
when you click on it it brings you to Table 1. It works great for all 4
tables in the document. Problem is when I try to insert a new table I don't
see that table is the insert cross references table dialog box. The table
headers are all marked with style "Mark Table". How do I update the dialog
box to include new tables that I add? I have been pulling my hair out all
night........

Your help is most appreciated.

Thanks,
Mickey