Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
mama_mary100 mama_mary100 is offline

Default how do i make a name and phone number list

I AM NEW TO WORD AND I NEED TO KNOW HOW TO MAKE A NAME AND PHONE NUMBER LIST
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Tom [Pepper] Willett[_2_] Tom [Pepper] Willett[_2_] is offline

I usually just type them in the document.

"mama_mary100" wrote in message
:I AM NEW TO WORD AND I NEED TO KNOW HOW TO MAKE A NAME AND PHONE NUMBER
LIST

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Set a right-aligned tab stop where you want the end of the phone number to
be (see http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/SettingTabs.htm). Then type the
name, press Tab, and type the phone number. For a list this simple, you can
probably use more than one column; if you decide to use two or more columns,
change the column formatting
(http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/UsingColumns.htm) before setting the
tab stop, which will usually be at the right margin of the column.