Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
jeannette

Default Can you number a column in a database and keep it from sorting

I would like to set up a database where I have a number column so that when I
print the database it would print next to the last name and I would know how
many are there without have to go to the dataform each time. As I add new
names and sort the name column the number colunm sorts with the rest of the
database and defeats my purpose. Is there any way to get around this.