Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
LynnT LynnT is offline

Default How do I fix the delete key? Mine doesn't work on blocked text.

I have been trying to get the delete key in Word to work correctly. It works
on one letter at a time or a picture, etc., but if I block some text and hit
delete, nothing happens. I've gone into the options and reassigned the
delete key to delete, but that hasn't helped. I work at a university with an
IT department but they don't know what to do either. I've even reinstalled
Word and it didn't help. HELP!