zlak

Default Pages get larger when adding text to word...

I am trying to fill out an application on a disk I received in word. But
when ever I add text in the paragraph it adds on extra lines on to the end of
the page. So if I add in 10 lines to the page I end up with the end of the
page ending in the middle of the 2nd page. Any help...
CyberTaz

Hi zlak-

Not sure, but it sounds like you may be dealing with a 'form' file which has
been very poorly designed for it's intended purpose.

Make sure the file is copied to your hard drive. Open the file and turn on
the non-printing characters (¶ button on the Standard Toolbar). If you see a
vertical string of them running down the left margin in the area you need to
put info, like this
¶
¶
¶
¶
¶
¶

you need to _replace_ them 1-for-1 with the lines of content you want to put
in. They are empty paragraphs which are getting forced down one line at a
time whenever you press Enter.

HTH |:)