Erica Lais

Default Date Picker

Hello !

I create a form and I would like to insert into it a date picker that allows
users to select a date ...is that possible ?

In the case it is not possible, do you have any idea how can I do something
like that (select date, whitout type in numbers..) ?

Thanks a lot !!
Michael_Corral

With MS Office, anything is possible. But to do what you are asking, I need
a whole lot more info on what youre trying to do, what you want the end
result to be, and what is its purpose.
--
Top Notch Admin

"Erica Lais" wrote:

Hello !

I create a form and I would like to insert into it a date picker that allows
users to select a date ...is that possible ?

In the case it is not possible, do you have any idea how can I do something
like that (select date, whitout type in numbers..) ?

Thanks a lot !!

Erica Lais

hello Michael!

I want to allow users to select a requested date for example. In this case,
I would write: Requested date: 'date picker' (here users could select a
date...It is the same resource that is avaiable in InfoPath)...
I could do using a drop down calendar, but I saw an answer post and it seems
to be very complicated...What do you think about it ? What is better ?

Thanks a lot