Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Beth Beth is offline

Default "Flipped" PDF'd Legal Pages when Printed

We're having an issue where we have a Word document (MS Word 2002-SP3) that
has portrait, landscape and legal size paper formats within it. The problem
is when we PDF it (screen looks fine) but when you print it, the legal pages
are flipping as if you were reading a book. So the back page of every legal
sheet has the information upside down. Is there a setting somewhere that
we're missing that is causing this?

Print properties in Adobe 6.0 a
Page Scale = Fit to Page
AutoRotate and Center = Checked yes
Choose Paper Source by PDF page size = Checked yes
Double Sided = Yes
Output = Auto
Collated = Yes
2 Sided Print = Yes