Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lori Lori is offline

Default "I need to keep paragraphs "boxed" how can I

I am trying to keep all paragraphs "boxed" I can't for teh life of me
remember how it is done. I have tried justify, going into format and
clikcing "keep lines together" any help would be appreciated.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Format | Borders and Shading?

"Lori" wrote in message
I am trying to keep all paragraphs "boxed" I can't for teh life of me
remember how it is done. I have tried justify, going into format and
clikcing "keep lines together" any help would be appreciated.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

What do you mean by "boxed"?

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Lori" wrote in message
I am trying to keep all paragraphs "boxed" I can't for teh life of me
remember how it is done. I have tried justify, going into format and
clikcing "keep lines together" any help would be appreciated.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Do you mean with a line around it or all of the text within a paragraph?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"Lori" wrote in message
I am trying to keep all paragraphs "boxed" I can't for teh life of me
remember how it is done. I have tried justify, going into format and
clikcing "keep lines together" any help would be appreciated.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lori Lori is offline

keeping the paragraph all togehter where it looks like it is a boxed
paragraph, no hanging lines, everything is "uniform" is the only way I can
really describe it.

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

What do you mean by "boxed"?

--

"Lori" wrote in message
I am trying to keep all paragraphs "boxed" I can't for teh life of me
remember how it is done. I have tried justify, going into format and
clikcing "keep lines together" any help would be appreciated.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

From the Format menu, select Paragraph and then set the Alignment to
"Justified"

The only way to cause the last line to expand to the same width as the rest
of the paragraph is to use Shift+Enter, then Enter, but that is going to
looking pretty stupid unless the line is nearly the same width.

--

"Lori" wrote in message
keeping the paragraph all togehter where it looks like it is a boxed
paragraph, no hanging lines, everything is "uniform" is the only way I can
really describe it.

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

What do you mean by "boxed"?