Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Salim Salim is offline

Default Select all headers/footers sections

Dear all,

I have inserted a field in my header/footers sections, and now, I have
updated the field and wonder how to make it update in the corresponding
sections.
I could go in the header/footer of a section, hit Ctrl+a and then F9, but
only the current section is updated and I have a lot of them in my document.

How could I select all sections or is there any other way to do it?

I also have the question about how to make a text reference in the document.
I have the word for example "ID-12345" and it will be really useful to be
able to make a reference to it, displayed with the same word and which could
be updated automatically with F9

Headers, Footers and Sections Cycling Dude Page Layout 4 November 9th 06 10:00 PM
Many sections, headers and footers keep on changing shyanita Tables 2 June 28th 06 09:41 AM
Word, Sections, and Headers/Footers Crush T Velour New Users 1 September 5th 05 04:39 PM
Footers/Sections sjenks183 Page Layout 1 June 21st 05 12:03 PM
Template with several sections and different headers and footers Fredrik Eide Nilsen Page Layout 1 March 31st 05 12:17 PM