Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
thunder thunder is offline

Default How do I get text form fields to word wrap in an MS Word form?

How do I get text form fields to word wrap in an MS Word form when the
questions and fields are within a row of a larger table?

Thank you!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

You will need to change the table so that the row height is not set to an
exact figure. The person who designed the form, probably did not want the
row height to increase.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"thunder" wrote in message
How do I get text form fields to word wrap in an MS Word form when the
questions and fields are within a row of a larger table?

Thank you!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Also, you may want to set the column widths to fixed values, and turn off
"Automatically resize to fit contents" for the table (Table Properties,
Table tab, Options button).

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP