Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
LookingFor_HELP LookingFor_HELP is offline

Default 40 Page book in Word 2003

I want to create a 40 page document in Microsoft 2003 similar to a book. The
page numbers & contents do not print in order.

The structure is as follows:
title/cover page
preface
table of contents
13 chapters
small index if feasible
back cover

Can you please assist in determine how I can write this small book using
using Word 2003? I will print to a printer that is capable of printing
duplex automatically.

Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

If this is to be a folded booklet, start by selecting "Book fold" under
"Multiple pages" on the Margins tab of Page Setup. If the pages are to be
full-sized, then just see http://daiya.mvps.org/bookword.htm.

"LookingFor_HELP" wrote in
message ...