Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Emperor Emperor is offline

Default Print view and manual line breaks

While in print view, all of my new blank documents are spacing all subsequent
lines after a hard return to the bottom of the page. When I turn on the line
break viewer, I can see the line break at the bottom of my page as if it is
formatted like this. I cannot turn off the manual line breaks with delete as
help has suggested. I have always been able to compose letters in print view
as in normal view, but cannot stop spacing issue. Documents in normal view
look fine, but print with huge spacing issues. Suggestions?