Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
meyersroman meyersroman is offline

Default Formatting of Labels

I am using a template from Word 2003 for labels. (I picked the style from the
Tools/Labels/Envelopes). Usually I can hit the tab button and move from
label to label. However, these labels go on for several pages and when I hit
tab for the second page the style of the label does not continue on the
second page. All that is on the second page is a table with three columns.
Do you know a trick to continue the same style of label on the next page?
Please help!!!
--
meyersroman
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

If the label is the type that has narrow separator rows, you'll have to copy
an entire (empty) sheet of the labels and paste on the next page.

Usually, though, if you're creating that many labels, you might want to
think about the wisdom of a mail merge. If the addresses you're putting on
the labels are ones you may ever want to use again (and especially if the
mailing list may change, or if you'll want to use the data in envelopes or
letters or some other size labels), it will be worth your while to create a
data source and merge the labels (in which case Word automatically creates
as many sheets as needed).