Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
glnz glnz is offline

Default In Word 2003, how to see same info as Format ... Styles in Word 20

In Word 2000, what you see when you go to Format ... Styles has much better
information than what you see in Word 2003. When I'm in Word 2003, how can I
see the same information??

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Please see reply to your duplicate question in the Word document management (general) discussion group.

--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP