S Shulman

Default Page Number and table of contents are not visible

Hi

Insrtead of viewing the actual table of contents and the actual page number
I have {t/f/gh} and {Page} so i looked in the Word help and I saw that by
pressing SHIFT F9 I will then view, however Microsoft don't say how can I
avoid it in the first place I couldn't find anything in the Tools/Options
that refer to this

Any help will be appreciated,
Shmuel Shulman
SBS Technologies LTD

When you quit Word, make sure that "Field codes" is not checked on the View
tab of Tools | Options.

"S Shulman" wrote in message
Hi

Insrtead of viewing the actual table of contents and the actual page

number
I have {t/f/gh} and {Page} so i looked in the Word help and I saw that by
pressing SHIFT F9 I will then view, however Microsoft don't say how can I
avoid it in the first place I couldn't find anything in the Tools/Options
that refer to this

Any help will be appreciated,
Shmuel Shulman
SBS Technologies LTD

how do i delete page numbers on a table of contents? TOC Microsoft Word Help 5 April 28th 23 08:52 AM
Page Number funnybroad Page Layout 4 March 3rd 05 07:58 AM
table of contents and page number formatting no1impt Microsoft Word Help 3 February 22nd 05 06:53 PM
table of contents page numbers are not hyperlinked to take you ri. unknown Microsoft Word Help 4 February 18th 05 11:23 PM