Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
renee renee is offline

Default How do I get numbering styles to work like Word 97

I can't get Heading 1 to link with Heading 2 - For instance, Heading 1 is
"Section 1" - then I want Heading 2 to be (a), (b), etc. - when I use Heading
1 for Section 2 and then want a new subheading (a) under Section 2, it just
continues the numbering from the previous Heading 2.