Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Kelly Kelly is offline

Default How do I print 8.5 x 11 transcription labels?

Is there a way to have transcription notes begin just below 1" perforations
on transcription labels?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Hi Kelly

Kelly wrote:
Is there a way to have transcription notes begin just below 1" perforations
on transcription labels?

the answer is most certainly "yes," but since I wouldn't know exactly
what you are starting with (exact label distribution/dimension on page,
and document/template or wizard, left alone version of Word), it's kind
of hard to tell ...

Basically, label template contain a table with as many cells as there
are labels on the designated output. There are various method to align
text in these cells (paragraph indents, spacing before/after, table cell
margins/distance from text, etc.).

HTH
Robert
--