Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
BreadandtheButterfly BreadandtheButterfly is offline

Default Getting sentence at bottom of Word document?

I want to automatically insert a message about copyright at the bottom of
every page in a Word Document. Is there a tool to help me do this?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

BreadandtheButterfly wrote:
I want to automatically insert a message about copyright at the
bottom of every page in a Word Document. Is there a tool to help me
do this?

View Header and Footer, then press the down arrow key to get to the
footer. Type whatever you want there, and it will repeat on every page.

Read http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/HeaderFooter.htm for more info.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman