Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
BudV BudV is offline

Default Word 2000 -- How to print a multi-screen chart?

I'm using Word 2000 under WinXP Home SP2.

I received an email containing a chart that required both horizontal and
vertical scrolling. I don't know how it was created, but it's definitely not
an Excel spreadsheet. I've managed to print its contents using Print Screen
and copying it into Wordpad for printing, but there's gotta be a better way!

I saved it as a .eml file and copied it into Word, but I've had no luck
getting full printed output. Any help?