Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
nobuhle sibusiso nobuhle sibusiso is offline

Default Bullets and Numbering

Since I've installed Office 2007, when I use the bullets and numbering
feature, and attempt to indent to the next bullet by hitting enter, then tab,
instead of the bullets automatically indenting to the next level, or the
numbers changing to letters, the bullets do not indent...the curser just tabs
over. How can I get the bullets feature to automically indent the actual
bullets to the next level just by hitting the tab key?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Click Office button | Word Options. In the Proofing category, click the
AutoCorrect Options button. On the AutoFormat As You Type tab, make sure to
check the "Set left- and first-indent with tabs and backspaces" option.
Click OK twice.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP