Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Al Annas Al Annas is offline

Default MHT Format Changes Display

Hello all!
A document I have created in Word 2007 is displaying some of the text in
Times font when viewed through Explorer. Arial was used when creating the
document and it displays correctly while in Word in both print layout and web
layout.
I have tried to cut the text and filter it through notepad to remove any
hidden formatting. I also changed the "cut, copy, and paste" options in Word
2007 to "Match Destination Formatting" but nothing has worked.
Thanks for any assistance provided!