Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Hahahanta

Default Where does a Saved email Attachment go?

I clicked on the paperclip icon, then Save Attachment. Then I looked in
Desktop to see if the attachment was saved there. It did not seem to be.
Where should I look? Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Charles Kenyon

You might want to ask this question in a newsgroup devoted to your email
program rather than one that is about Microsoft Word.
--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

"Hahahanta" wrote in message
I clicked on the paperclip icon, then Save Attachment. Then I looked in
Desktop to see if the attachment was saved there. It did not seem to be.
Where should I look? Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

By default, it's saved in a Temp folder or the last folder you used to save
an attachment.

"Hahahanta" wrote in message
I clicked on the paperclip icon, then Save Attachment. Then I looked in
Desktop to see if the attachment was saved there. It did not seem to be.
Where should I look? Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carol

Suzanne is correct of course, but if all else fails, you can search under the
name you saved the attachment and find it that way as well.
--
Carol A. Bratt, MCP

"Hahahanta" wrote in message
I clicked on the paperclip icon, then Save Attachment. Then I looked in
Desktop to see if the attachment was saved there. It did not seem to be.
Where should I look? Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

If it's been saved recently, it can help to try saving another attachment
and note the folder that your mail client defaults to, then look there for
the saved attachment.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

By default, it's saved in a Temp folder or the last folder you used to

save
an attachment.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.