Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Caz Caz is offline

Default position of attachment on email

how do i change the position of the attachment. If i attach a document it
puts itself in the middle of the text that i have typed. I want to either
put it at the top, along the same lines as "to" "cc" and "subject" or down
the bottom at the end of the email where the line comes across.
helllllppppppp...... thanks