Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Lyn Lyn is offline

Default Borders or Underline in embedded excel table does not print

I have embedded in Word 2003 excel tables with cell borders defined as single
or double and sometimes formatted with single or double underline. The
borders or underline are displayed on the screen in Word. However, when the
document is printed, there are some borders or underline in the embedded
excel tables that are not on the printed copy. What do I need to do to have
all borders or underline to print. I prefer to keep the embedded excel table
because it is much easier to maintain calculations in excel and there are a
lot of updates on this document.