Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
pavan_kakumani pavan_kakumani is offline

Default OrganizerCopy() does not work correctly in Word 2007

I would like to cpoy styles from a template into the
ActiveDocument.

In Word 2007 the function works fine, but only if the ActiveDocument is
stored on the local filesystem.
If the ActiveDocument is stored somewhere on a fileserver the code produces
a error that tells you, that the active document is already open.
The system seems to block itself.

Does anybody know a solution, how to solve the problem?
Thanks for help.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

You are more likely to get a knowledgeable reply if you post in a programming
newsgroup such as microsoft.public.word.vba.general.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP