Rachel Haggard

Default after I copy and paste, and adjust page layout

I don't always want to print an entire article from a website, or an email,
so, when I copy and paste into word, the sentences are usually way too short,
even chopped off sometimes. I don't like the default word settings for this
(meaning the layout) and I usually widen the text area, shortening the top
and bottom margins, and left and right margins. And, most times I want the
text in a different font, and a larger size font.
Is there a way or even a command that I can use so that Word does this
either automatically, or less painstaking and time consuming as it currently?
I'd like the sentences to reach from the left to the right as much as
possible, maximizing the text area.
Thanks.