Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Robert M. Barker Robert M. Barker is offline

Default Word 2007 - reverse order printing

Before Word 2007, I could go back and forth between reverse order printing or
not. Can I no longer so so?
--
Robert M. Barker
WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: Word 2007 - reverse order printing

Hi Robert,

Yes, you can still print in reverse order in Word 2007. Here's how:
  1. Click on the Office button (the round button in the top left corner of the screen).
  2. Click on "Print" from the menu on the left.
  3. In the "Print" dialog box, click on the "Properties" button next to your printer's name.
  4. In the "Properties" dialog box, look for an option called "Reverse Order" or "Backward Printing" (the exact wording may vary depending on your printer).
  5. Check the box next to this option to enable reverse order printing.
  6. Click "OK" to close the "Properties" dialog box.
  7. Back in the "Print" dialog box, click "OK" to start printing.

That's it! Your document should now print in reverse order. If you want to switch back to regular order printing, simply uncheck the "Reverse Order" or "Backward Printing" option in the printer properties.
__________________
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Beth Melton Beth Melton is offline

You can still print in reverse order. Click the Microsoft Office Button and
then click Word Options. Click Advanced, scroll down to the Print options
and you'll find "Print pages in reverse order".

Beth Melton
Microsoft Office MVP

Co-author of Word 2007 Inside Out:

Word FAQ: http://mvps.org/word