Green

Default Duplicating documents

I have created an index-size document which I want to duplicate so that I
have four of the same document on one page for printing. How can I do this?
Charles Kenyon

Use a table. You might check to see if Avery, Dennison or one of the other
label companies has a form you can use to print on. If so, you can use the
label wizard to format for that particular form.

Otherwise, see http://addbalance.com/usersguide/tables.htm.

--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.