Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
lmwilcox32 lmwilcox32 is offline

Default Printing Multiple Pages

I want to print a document that has, e.g. 10 pages. I don't want to waste
paper so I want to print two pages of the document on one sheet = 5 total
sheets printed. I used to be able to do this in earlier versions of Word,
and it was very easy, but cannot find this option in 2007. Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

Not sure why it's so hard to find:-) It's basically the same as in prior
versions - Click the Office button, go to Print & select Print [or just key
Control+P]. Pages per Sheet is in the Zoom group (lower right corner of the
Print dialog) just as it was in 2003.
--
HTH |:)
Bob Jones