Can I change mail merge lables to delete-exclude the comma ? ...

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 25th 04, 02:21 PM
Anne-Louise

Default Can I change mail merge lables to delete-exclude the comma ? ...

My database has commas after each element, which is fine except that Word
puts its own comma after the Town. This gives me two commas together. I am
trying to avoid deleting hundreds of commas in order to fit in with Word's
programming. Is this possible ?