How merge a field with RTF format

Old November 30th 04, 01:33 PM
1961JCAP

Default How merge a field with RTF format

I need merge a field "ntext" with RTF format of a SQL table in a document Word.

Is possible? Any idea?

Thanks.
Old December 1st 04, 02:30 PM
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi =?Utf-8?B?MTk2MUpDQVA=?=,

I need merge a field "ntext" with RTF format of a SQL table in a document Word.

Word can't merge to anything except plain text data, unless the data is in a WORD
TABLE. Then Word can pick up the formatting if you use a special trick.

So, you need to transfer the SQL data to a Word table (save it to RTF format,
then open it in Word, for example).

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org