Paula Jern

Default Select Table dialog box after choosing data source

We are using Mail Merge with an Excel data source. We only have one
worksheet in our Excel file. Right after we choose the data source, a dialog
box comes up with the title 'Select Table' and the box contains the name of
the worksheet (with a dollar sign in front of it. How do we stop this dialog
box from showing up?
Doug Robbins

From the Tools menu, select Options and then go to the General tab and
uncheck the box for "Confirm conversions at open"

consulting basis.

Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - Word MVP