BruceR

Default Only first sheet of labels will print from MailMerge

Office XP sp3, on a WinXP Pro sp2 machine.

User is doing a mailmerge in Word. Gets data from an Excel
spreadsheet...goes through the wizard...updates all labels.

When clicking on "Preview Labels" only the fist sheet is displayed and that
is all that prints. It should be around 10 pages long. Is there a setting I'm
overlooking. I told the user to try duplicating on another maching, but want
to know if there was anything I should be looking at.

Thank you!
Peter Jamieson

You have to perform the last step in the Wizard, i.e. "Next: Complete the
merge" then eitheer Print, or "Edit individual labels", which should send
the output to a new document which you can then print.

Peter Jamieson