auto-dating dates in tables

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 20th 09, 08:09 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
quartet1977

Default auto-dating dates in tables

Hi, I have a table set up for my invoices. Whenever I close an invoice and
reopen it on a later date, that day's date appears in the table. How do I set
it so that the date does not update automatically? I want it to keep the date
that I typed in originally. Thanks!

Auto Dates ceci Microsoft Word Help 1 September 17th 08 12:49 AM
Word 2000 auto dating Tony Page Layout 2 May 18th 08 01:36 AM
Multi Auto Dating Single Document Lindsey Microsoft Word Help 1 August 17th 06 06:28 PM
Dates in Tables Peret Tables 4 May 9th 05 01:32 PM
Auto Dates Kim Microsoft Word Help 3 April 29th 05 06:05 PM