Jude2302

Default mailmerge label type document

I have designed a postcard which we are printing 3 to a page and want to mail
merge them before cutting, how can I print 3 different records to a page
Anne Troy

Create the first postcard like a normal mail merge. Copy those fields to the
second post card. In front of the very first field, you need to Insert Word
field Next Record. Then you can copy the fields from the 2nd postcard
onto the 3rd. They should be the same, only the first should be different.
*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com
www.MyExpertsOnline.com

"Jude2302" wrote in message
I have designed a postcard which we are printing 3 to a page and want to

mail
merge them before cutting, how can I print 3 different records to a page

Doug Robbins

Use a Catalog (or in Word XP and later it's called a Directory) type
mailmerge main document in which one instance of your post card set up. It
should be sized so that three of them will fit on the page.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP