Dazza

Default Automatic table height adjustment when using mail merge

I'm mail merging some data into a table in a Word document. The maximum
number of rows in any record is 20. However, is there any way I can
automatically adjust the rows in a table where some rows are blank. Most
records contain 10 or less rows and the extra rows I've included to
accomodate the records with the larger amount of rows is making the documents
look untidy.

Oh, and I'm not being lazy. There are 2000 records. If it was a 100 or so
then I'd manually remove the extra rows.

Thanks in advance,
Darren Wilson
Peter Jamieson

How is your data structured, i.e. assuming you are performing a merge where
you are producing multiple tables, how do you tell when you just want a new
row in the existing table and when you want to start a new table?

Also, which version of Word are you using?

Peter Jamieson